Thursday, February 11, 2010

Would you patronize a black owned nail salon?

Most nail salons are not owned or operated by African Americans, however if you found one that was licensed and run professionally would you go?Would you patronize a black owned nail salon?
YES!


~That's a good idea I got tons of girl friends who don't like going because the ladies who work at the salon talk and mutter under there breath in a different language, I bet if someone were to open salons all over like that I would be popular.Would you patronize a black owned nail salon?
If they were good at what they do and friendly, I don't see why not.
Yes. Most certainly.


[]
Why not???
sure, why not?
Sure! I would go to any salon on any day that I needed my nails done. I dont discriminate where I go.
Definitely....Wish you were opening it close to my house, I would be there in a heartbeat!
Well actually it just depends on how your salon operates and how good you are with full sets and such. And most Nails Salons are owned by Vietnamese because they are quite artistic with everything...
it's not who owns it, it's how well they provide a service. i would go.
yes if u don't just becuz of that then ur racist, it doesn't matter what race u are it depends on how good ur work is
of course why not its a stupid question really


Why should someone put u down because of your race/color. and stop u doing something u like doing. Those sort of people are arrogant and stupid and don't deserve to have nails. They are probably jealous that you have achieved something.
Absolutely! I live in the South (USA) and there are lots of black-owned businesses here. As long as I am treated with respect, I would take my business there regardless of race/color/creed etc...
  • myspace generators
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment