Thursday, February 11, 2010

Whats the best brand of black nail polish?

evry time i get black nail polish its always a brown color. my cuzin has a really good kind but i dnt hav her number and she lives in florida! so wat do you think is the best brand?:-)Whats the best brand of black nail polish?
sally hansen's fast drying nail polish is a really dark blackWhats the best brand of black nail polish?
When it comes to nail polish, I always get the cheapest, which is usually $.99. I like to change my nails often, so it's best that I don't have to give much anyway. They all seem the same to me as long as you use a clear base coat, color coat, and a clear top coat.
Barry M, i dont know if you can get that in the US
sharpie
um not revalon. ewww no!! AND NOT DEALISASD
chanel black satin nail varnish- that's what started the new black nail trend.
opi is a good brand

No comments:

Post a Comment