Thursday, February 11, 2010

Is black nail polish too harsh for summer?

im going to a concert and love black nail polish so i wanted to wear it but usually in the summer i do bright colors and black for fall. but can i make an exception or is it still too harsh?Is black nail polish too harsh for summer?
I dont think so.Is black nail polish too harsh for summer?
I don't think it is you should be able to wear whatever you like year round.





If you are looking for an alternative you might try OPI ';Romeo %26amp; Juliet'; (I love that shade...) and you can wear it year round. It's dark enough for when you want to wear darker colors and not as black as ';OPI Black Tie Optional.'; I have worn both on my toes and it's looks classy and sleek.
I wear black nail polish in the summer all the time.


I personally don't think the color of your nails should really matter, it's more of a clothing difference between summer and fall.





and if nobody else wears it in the summer, you can stand out in a subtle way! (:
Sure. Wear the black polish and the scarf around your neck when its 90 degrees outside. Everyone will notice how trendy you are and love you more for it. Seriously, that's how I choose my friends. I KNOW that's how guys choose their girlfriends. Seriously. For sure.
a lil harsh. try like metallic colors. its trendy like black at a concert but not as harsh.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
too dark for summer. But there are other great colors from O.P.I. in the blues and purples that are DARK but not as harsh as black.
omg, definetly!


and black attracts heat... haha


try a summery color like orange =]
black nail polish looks..awful no matter what.


it just makes you look like you've smashed your fingers in a car door.
no way black nail polish is the style for any time it can never look bad.
whatever you want %26lt;3
i wear it


so yea u can
yes it is.





just stick to bright colors for now
yes
yes
if you liek it but make it like baby pink





=]

No comments:

Post a Comment