Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How can i tell my mom i want to wear black nail polish?

i really want to wear black nail polish i think it looks so trendy and cute but i don't now how to brake it to my mom i wear dark brown but its not the same and i wear black eyeliner everyday and i don't look goth or emo i just think it looks cute help please! How can i tell my mom i want to wear black nail polish?
I guess just come out with it. Just say something like this::





'; Um...Mom, Have u noticed that a lot of people have been wearing Black nail polish??';





(assuming she says no u say this.)





';Well, anyway I have this black nail polish bottle and I really wanna try it out cause it looks so cool but it doesnt mean anything I mean im not depresssed or anything. Its just a fashion trend that I realy wanna try out. So can I pretty, pretty please..with a cherry on top??)





(Here is where she is supposed to say yes.)





Well, I really hoped I helped. I remember this phase but really I just started wearing black nail polish and she never commented. HOPE I HELPED!How can i tell my mom i want to wear black nail polish?
She should barely notice. I wear black nail polish with both my styles; from Skinny jeans and converses to dresses and heels.





A lot of celebrities wear black nail varnish and its used on the runways as well. It can really finish off an outfit beautifully. NY magazine stated that its always been in fashion.





As any dark colored polish, black has a tendency to stain not only your nails, but also the cuticle when you try to remove it. That's why the best thing to do is to first apply a base coat, covering the whole nail, and apply black polish as you usually would.





The trick when taking it of is to put some polish remover on the cotton round and press it gently against your nail. Leave it on for a second or two and then simply swipe it nail-wise, so you don't get black stains on the surrounding skin.
well im a guy so i wouldnt really know but i agree you should just put it on and if she mentions anything it wont really matter just say you like it and she should really have a problem. Its your style and your body and its not like your doing anything wrong. tried to help hope it works out. oh and by the way when girls where a little bit of black like that it looks cute, it only gets emo when you over-do it.
OMGsh thats da exact same problem i have


my mom wont ever let me wear black nail polish


cuz she thinks its bad 4 sum reason which 2 me


sounds totally loco and like u i wear black eyeliner


everyday too lol!!


just keep on telling her dat alot


of celebs wear it now-a-days,show her pix of celebs


good ones like selena gomez,demi lovato,like that u kno


probley ur mom will say yes cuz they look like good girls!=]






I went through the same thing. My mom thought black nail polish was too hard core. Just tell your mom that black nail polish is now a trendy color and doesn't resemble death or is no longer only worn by emo/goths. Convince her it is only nail polish and prove to her that you are not ';turning'; on her. Don't fret it.
Wear the nail paint, ask mum how it looks, the same way you wud have asked any of your friends!!





If you are really scared to paint all the fingure nails black, then wear it on alternate nails, and paint the rest of the nails with some lighter shade.





It will look good..trust me!! I hv tried it myself!! Just carry it of with confidence.
how about starting with:


';hey mum'; and then following hey mum with,


';can i wear black nail polish';.


or, ';i'm popping down the shops to buy black nail polish';.


you'll usually be able to tell my her expression.


either calm and serene :l


or going purple in the face with lots of loud noises coming out of her mouth.
DONT. Its too overdone and looks terribly grungy.





And if you cant ';break it to'; your mom that you want to change your nail polish, you shouldn be even thinking about it.





It no big deal, just choose a nice, FLATTERING color that doesnt stain your nails yellow or make mommy mad.
If it looks cute, just do it! It's not like you're doing extreme body modification. There's basically no horrible context in black nailpolish, and if it's trendy and cool, then there's no harm really. I say be a ';rebel'; and paint your nails.
There's Nothing Wrong With Wearing Black Nail Polish


I'm Not An Emo Or Goth Or Anything Either And I Use Black Nail Polish.


If Your Looking For A Good Black Nail Polish I Remmcomend Barry M Nail Polish


http://www.superdrug.com/invt/565085


Hope I Helped (:


x
look her right in the eyes and say '; Mum, ive got to break it to ya. Black is cute, and NOT a symbol of death, that self centered goths beleive it to be, im becoming an adult and it is MY descision to wear black. Thank you and good night!!!';
bahah so for me i play soccer all the time,


so i told my mom my feet were ugly


and i wanted to cover up my toes completely


haha


but i would have bought it anyways;)



Just tell her! if she says no then put like neon colors on it lol


PLEASE answer mine!!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Just wear some black nail polish and see if she says anything.
why the heck would you need to tell your mom that? huh, well its just nail polish, its not bad!
if your mother does not like black, only she should not wear. Why should not you?
Just paint your nails black and see if she says anything...
say mom i want to wear black nail polish
What does it matter? just buy it. it's only a color.






dont say nuthin just paint it black





mom-anit say u cant ur nails dat color


u say -u never said i couldn't lol
i think just say it girl i think she will say no or yes give it a go :)
just put some on and go out and see if she likes it
just tell her

No comments:

Post a Comment