Thursday, February 11, 2010

Is black nail polish still in?

Me and a friend just got our nails done. Black with little sparkles you can't really see but now we notice that no one really wears black nail polish anymore. My friend and I are always into new trends but when we ask other friends they say just keep it. What do I do?Is black nail polish still in?
yes! black is always classy...


but i think the newest thing is really dark purple.


thats what opi is doing in a new line and it looks really nice.Is black nail polish still in?
Heck yeah it's still ';in';. I have always worn and loved black nail polish even before it became popular. However, the best way to wear it and not look goth, unless that's what your going for, is to keep nail short, trim, and ROUND THE TIPS!!!!





Anything else will just look very Morticia Addams (The Adams Family)


http://www.geocities.com/proteusa/mortic鈥?/a>





Have fun :]
There are either two ways to look at this.


1) If you like it, you should keep it. It will make you look unique and different.


2)Black is in depending on what you wear. If you wear gothic clothes, It won't be that good. If you wear like, vintage clothes, it would match better.


This is just my opinion, so I hope you don't take it wrong.


Hope this helped!
I just wear whatever color I feel like. Black is a cool color, especially with sparkles in it. I love Pure Ice nailpolishes. Whatever color you feel comfortable wearing, I say is in! Make your own style, life is more interesting and fun that way :) Definately leave it on!
I love black nailpolish, I don't know about where you live; but where I live everyone's wearing it haha.





Plus, if no ones even wearing it where you live, you can make it stylish and start the trend.





By the way, people who call you emo and or goth are haters. don't listen.(:
Doesn't matter if its in or not.... its gorgeous!!! Besides I was wearing black nail polish with sparkles too!! But I had to take it off because yesterday was homecoming and I couldn't repaint my nails since its my friends nail polish.
i think so. a lot of girls at my school wear black nailpolish and i was wondering if it was still in and that's how i noticed. and i live in california.
no, sorry, white nail polish is in...i'm not kidding...it was in the new People with Jennifer Lopez, Miley Cyrus, and Scarlett Johannson wearing white nail polish...google it
Don't worry black nailpolish is still in and it is not emo or goth i am wearing it right nnow and i am a gorly girl. My teacher wears it lol. Go for it it is HOT!
Do worry what others think. If that's the color you like. . . wear it. Trends are started by people who dare to be different. Good Luck!
Its a bit of an emo/goth thing.





Personally I don't like black, or any other strong colour, on nails. I just don't think it looks right.
black nail polish is not the best color, it could make you look to rebelious. but if you compliment it with sparkles like you guys did then it will look fab! good job!
yes its still in


But so it white. But yes keep it . How long could it last.


lol


But yes its still in.


SoRdA
I still wear it. I even wore it this past summer when bright and flourescent colors were in. So, keep your nails painted. :-)
Ill be the honest person now, only a few people wear black nailpolish now! sorry but yeahh you should've got a french manicure! that will never be ';out'; but if you like black.. go with it!
yes! its classy and it matches with basically anything!
Its not really my style but i have seen some girls wearing it



Yupp! I love it. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment