Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What do you think on black nail polish on a guy?

I'm not goth or emo i was just thinking about trying something newWhat do you think on black nail polish on a guy?
I think its one of those things that some guys can get away with but then others can't and they just look feminine. Ask a friend what they think about it :)What do you think on black nail polish on a guy?
I think it looks hot on guys esp when its chipped n rock n roll! lol Would you mind answering mine? I never do this but yahoo is being a PAIN THE IN AR SE - its not showing up and so im not getting any answers


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>





Thanks sweetie xx
Personally I think its ugly on anyone.Kinda reminds me of someone trying to hide the dirt under their fingernails from view.
I think it only really works with the goth/emo look. You might be able to get away with it if you were wearing beat-up jeans and a black t-shirt.
Be ready to get made fun of by jerks, and have people you walk past in public laugh when they pass you.
iewwwwwwwwwwwwwww that would make ANYONE look ugly and emo. Don't get mad @ me, I am just speaking my mind! If you like it then do it.
Very attractive ;)
you do whateva you want!!!!!
You'll definitely look like an emo so don't do it.
I dont like for my men to wear polish.
Sexy, unless you do it and you have that stupid emo haircut, then its just blehhh lol
emo is gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


bunch of lifeless losers who think theyre cool but everyone makes fun off
everyone with think your turning goth or emo..


So no.


not really
ur ganna look like an emo and its discusting so i wouldnt
sorry,but i think any color of nail polish on a guy is GAY!dont wear nail polish!
Weird.
welcome back to 1988
looks good if you have an alternative look
Why not go for it? Life's too short, after all...





:)
douche!
ew
thats hot
i reckon it looks okay. but its up to you.
i dont like it although i m a metal music fan
itll look weird but u could try it inever saw guys wear it so idk
i dont think nail polish on guys is ok.. or either cool.





thats just plain gay!!!





so if ur gay keep it on there....

No comments:

Post a Comment