Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Do men find it unattractive when a woman wears black nail polish?

Do you think that she is depressed or angry?Do men find it unattractive when a woman wears black nail polish?
wear the colors that make you feel attractive.


in my opinion...the most attractive thing is confidence!Do men find it unattractive when a woman wears black nail polish?
I guess it depends on the man. I can only speak for myself. I don't like it.
That depends on the guy. Some guys to care and most don't pay that much attention to detail to notice.
It just looks wierd!
i wear it and the guys i've been with love it..i guess it does depend on what you like.
Nope I like it looks wild and sexy
always depressed or angry





use a brighter color or none at all is even better
Luckily Black nail polish is in style right now as long as you keep your nail pretty short and a little squared of the ends (not really short) but if you worried if men wont find it attractive go for a really dark red/maroon that looks almost black or a dark purple etc..
Yeah, its kinda ugly. But your name is way cute! If that is your name!!
Black nail polish is very sexy

No comments:

Post a Comment