Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What does it mean if a woman wears black nail polish?

It means she has some spunk instead of just going with society's standards of what they think appropriate is. And she actually knows that black nail polish doesn't mean anything different than blue, red, purple, or pink polish.What does it mean if a woman wears black nail polish?
Okay, I just painted my toenails black and I love it. I saw in all my ';celeb'; magazines that it is the new trend now and I thought I would try it. It's cheap and I was sick of all the bright summer colors! I don't know about my fingernails though.What does it mean if a woman wears black nail polish?
Doesn't mean a thing. Or it could mean that they are Gothic, introvert, anti-social, depressed. Anything.
I think wearing black nail polish means you're committed to maintaining a dark color! Dark tones (I find) are much more noticeable when they chip.
black nail polish totally doesnt mean she is goth. black nail polish is actually in right now. %26amp; if you think its for goths than is Paris Hilton a goth? i don't think so. I am a complete girly girl %26amp; i sometimes wear black with an outfit that fits it.
It means she likes black nail poilsh! I like black nail polish i don't wear it everyday though!
She hates life or it's Halloween.





Actually, nothing.
Well, I sometimes wear it. I wear it because I just feel like it. Just like sometimes I like to wear blue or purple or pink or whatever. And I do wear it around Halloween although I usually alternate black and orange.
That she liked black nail polish.
nothing...her style...it just means...u like the color black, it doesnt mean your goth or anything, i wear black nail polish with certain outfits...i am a complete girlygirl
it could mean shes ounk emo or goth but that is just stereotypical. some females, like me, like black nail polish because it is simple and they like black. and i AM NOT EMO OR GOTH OR PUNK. i am like the girlyest girl u'll evr meet. once i had these two friends and i had to wear black nail polish for a presentation and they were all like '; ugh!! emo!! stay away!!'; i swear, some people in this world just dont get it.
nothing. it just that she likes it. plus black nail polish is in right now! if u wanna wear it apply a layer of nail hardener first coz wearing deep colors makes ur nail look yellow.
it means nothing
that she's cool


but more on the punk, goth or emo side
nothing.
She likes the color black. Quit reading into stuff. Jeesh.
IF YOU LIKE IT WEAR IT IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU LIKE, A REALLY NICE BLACK COLOR IS FROM OPI BLACK TUXEDO AND IF THE IDEA OF ALL BLACK IS TOO MUCH USE IT IN A FRENCH MANICURE STYLE AND USE ANY COLOR AND TIP WITH BLACK, I SAY DO WHAT YOU LIKE BEST
It means that she was bored, curious, and perhaps a bit drunk.
Nothing, its just a fashion statement theyre trying to make. At first I thought it was a goth thing, but its not, a lot of people do it.
I wear it sometimes and I'm outgoing and on the preppy side. When I feel like wearing it I do, I think it's fun every once in a while it looks cute with the casual jeans and a t-shirt look.
I think ';Goth';
nothing. i wear wear black polish. who cares what it means to other people. if u like, wear it.
I don't know.I would never wear black nail polish. Ask the women wearing the black nail polish.
everyone associates black nailpolish with being ';gothic';. BULL. it's a really sophisticated and classic, i love it.
It simply means she decided to paint her nails black because that's the way she wants them.
most likely she's a metallica.
It could mean anything. It doesn't mean that she's goth or what sort. I seriously hate people who think like that. To me, that is simply just so stereotyped. It may have been that mind set thinking like 10 years ago, but right now PLENTY of people wear black nail polish and it doesn't mean their gothic.





It could mean it goes well with the outfit they are wearing, or they are trying new colors, like black nail polish with white polka dots, I did that once. It could mean she just likes the color black, it could also mean she's outa nail polish and only has black so she paints it black, then again, it could mean that she just likes it that way.
okay, what the hell is wrong with black nail polish? who cares, i hate red nail polish, it makes me think of a hooker. c'mon, does it really mean anything?














By the way, do you have some nail fetish or something, 'cause almost all the questions you have ever asked are about nails and scratching people.





Alls I have to say is, LAY OFF THE CRACK!!!!
SHE DOESN'T FEEL PRETTY
Shes either Goth. It's Halloween or she has really tacky fashion sense.
Means --DEVIL

No comments:

Post a Comment