Thursday, February 11, 2010

I think its sexy if a guy wears eyeliner or black nail polish! What do you think?

Some guys can really pull it off in my opinion. I'm not too crazy about the black nail polish anymore, but the eyeliner can make some guys look extra sexy. Johnny Depp is a perfect example.I think its sexy if a guy wears eyeliner or black nail polish! What do you think?
i think it looks awesome, i love the lookI think its sexy if a guy wears eyeliner or black nail polish! What do you think?
eyeliner - maybe


no wayyyy nail polish
I'm not fussed. As long as he can hold a conversation isn't a drug addict, a chain smoker or excessive drinker it really doesn't bother me what he wears or does unless its trackies as I really can't stand them.
eeeks,no,he'll look horrible,but u're left to make ur own opinions
Deffinitley NOT.


Unless your into that kinda thing...
EWWWW eye liner and nailpolish is for girls not guys it makes a guy look gay
ewwwwwwww
its scary!!!! my gay friend wears emoliner
On certain people yes... if they are on stage or if their name is johnny depp. Under normal circumstances... no... because the guy is usually just trying to fit into some sort or 'image', which is totally lame and a major turn off.
I think it looks like ****.
DUMB. for a stage act maybe. Hard Punk Rockers. Everyday life NO!
yuk yuk yuk
black nail varnish on a dude is a bit scary
yes its realy hot
umm.... no!
Ew, no.
Psh Yeah!





Thats Sooo Fricken Sexy! %26lt;3
ewwww.....it onli looks good on Johnny Depp!
Heck no....
Nah.
NO! If my BF ever did that I would KILL HIM!!!
umm....some guys like Johnny Depp, or Gerard Way can pull it off and look really sexy, but in everyday guys probably not....but i do like it when my theatre comrades wear it...they are little hotties on stage..lol...
Holy S H I T!! W T F !!
yes! hott!!
NO! YUCKY
eye liner, sometimes





black nail polish





er





nah
it depends on the guy. really. none of this ';only emos'; ****, because even some ';emo'; kids can't pull it off. i have a friend who wears both and looks hot as ****, but i know another guy who wears it and it makes him look like a biker/child molester. again... it depends on the guy. :)
it you do eyeliner, make sure you do it VERY thinly. yes i do think they loook good. only do a dark purple or blue nailpolish though. and if you are like a jock then you shouldnt wear it AT ALL. if you are scene/emo/goth than yes.





hoping it helps! sarah
I think its stupid. That stuff is for girls... why would you wanna share your makeup with a MAN? What happened to girls... don't we want MEN?
I think it's stupid. Why does any man need to wear eyeliner? They look like idiots.
  • myspace generators
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment