Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is black nail polish against God?

I would never wear it to church or anything but what about just around my house? And what about just painting the tips black? Real christian answers please. No mean comments please!Is black nail polish against God?
Yes, god hates black nail polish. He also hates cotton-polyester blends, David Ginola and orange cats. In truth, if there is a god (gotta put the disclaimer =P), then there'd be no way to check his opinion other than asking him.





%26lt;Non-sarcasm mode%26gt; I'm sure black nail polish is fine.Is black nail polish against God?
It's real hot, and dark blue or black lipstick too..
I hope not.


*looks at pretty black nails*


:)
I don't think God cares what color nail polish you wear...no offense

No comments:

Post a Comment