Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What does it mean when a teenager wears black nail polish & black clothes?

It could mean nothing at all. From my own personal experience. Really you can't judge a person by what they are wearing!!! Please don't make that mistake.





I LOVE wearing black and I actually LOVE the look of *some goth clothing. Does that mean that I go by the goth beleifs or life style? - Nope. I am actually Christian. But I just REALLY REALLY like that fashion and actually think that black hair is sexy. So like I said. You really can't say that because a person dresses a certain way - that they are beleiving and living in any certain way.





If you really want to know about a teen-ager or any person for that matter, it is soo very important to talk to them. Get to know them. See what's on their mind and what is important to them as a person.





And remember teenagers are just discovering themselves and may have thoughts and views that WILL change over the years. So don't just write people off if they tell you things that you may not like.





Have an open mind to different tastes and fashions styles. As long as we aren't hurting ANYONE - include our selves and we aren't rebellious to authority what does it really matter. We like the way we look and we wear it... the end :)What does it mean when a teenager wears black nail polish %26amp; black clothes?
Not much really, it is just a fashion. Goth I believe. it is an outward expression of the group they belong too which has its own values, language, behavioural standards and way of expression.





We are all different, and all need to feel part of a ';group';, this is just one manefestation of the need for peer approval.What does it mean when a teenager wears black nail polish %26amp; black clothes?
it's a sign of rebellion. not conforming to the masses.





and they are into goth.
I used to wear black nail polish and I still have black clothes (socks, scarf) and I'm a man. A good man. A tall man. A man with a fiancee. A man with a job. A man with two strong hands. I used to listen to Marilyn Manson and wear gel in my blue or jet black or bleach white hair to spike it up. I also received a degree in Physics from a Big 12 university. Now I wear the pants.
is she hot?

No comments:

Post a Comment