Thursday, February 11, 2010

Does any other bloke find black nail polish (on women) incredibly sexy?

I don't know why, I just do. Oh, and any girls who find it incredibly sexy, or know men who do, feel free to answer. I wonder what I like about it so much.Does any other bloke find black nail polish (on women) incredibly sexy?
i wear it :) x n no im not an emo or goth or anything lol x i love it x





evrii girl shud defooo hav it x specially if your blonde looks betta :) xDoes any other bloke find black nail polish (on women) incredibly sexy?
It's all part of the goth look, and that works for me.
Nope. Reminds me too much of Freddie Mercury in Queen's early days.
No. I find that seeing black nail varnish is a turn off.
Mmmm nope but each 2 his own





Njoy
It's supposed to be 'gothic' I suppose.


I personally wouldn't paint my nails black, but that is great for whoever goes for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment