Thursday, February 11, 2010

Easily removable black nail polish for guys?

I am a guy, 16, and im looking for a easily removable black nail polish. And no, Im not gay, goth, etc. I just like punk clothes, and I want some black nail polish that I can remove when I need to. Any ideas? Thanks!Easily removable black nail polish for guys?
Just make sure you have a bottle of nail polish remover and some cotton pads. Black nail polish tends to stain and leave little bits clinging to the edges of your nails so if you put on a base coat first that helps. Alterantively what I do is to buy glue on fake nails, paint them black and wear them. They can be easily taken off and re used.Easily removable black nail polish for guys?
nail polish remover is the only thing that will work. It's going to be hard to get off too.
Most nail polish pretty easy to get off. Black nail polish does stain though. Annoys the hell outta me. Just do a clear coat first.

No comments:

Post a Comment