Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Why do people wear black nail polish on some and not all their nails? Is it a statement of some kind?

i think some peoplez r trying 2 say





'i'm devilish, but only sometimez'








hehe























or their nailpolish easily peels off





heheheheWhy do people wear black nail polish on some and not all their nails? Is it a statement of some kind?
I personally do this. I do it because it says I'm into goth but I don't want to make it screamingly obvious. 'Cause that just wouldn't be cool.Why do people wear black nail polish on some and not all their nails? Is it a statement of some kind?
the statement is that they are dorks!
oh please... I know people who think they are ';gothic'; wear it... but if you look in any of the latest magz. they are also a new fashion that everyone is wearing it.
probably.
I'm wearing it right now on my fingers and toes. All of them. I wear it cause I like the color black. It also matches my hubby's hot rod and my Mustang. I'm not trying to make a statement or anything. Jesus, people get really judgmental over such little BS.
Well I really dont think its some kind of statement behind the nail polish, It might just be they stlye or they can be Gothic.
People have eight fingers and two thumbs, but how many people do you see wearing a ring on every digit. Most people only wear a few rings. What is the difference? Not everything is a statement.
Yeah..... the statement is I didn't have enough time to paint them all.
not enough focus
  • myspace generators
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment