Wednesday, February 10, 2010

If you wear black nail polish, does it make you look goth?

You see, I painted my nails black, thinking a ton of celebrities wear it. I go out to school ,and people start calling me goth! Is this a fashion statement, or a fashion no-no. Thanks:)If you wear black nail polish, does it make you look goth?
To me black nail polish can be a way to feel edgy, make a fashion statement, or be bold (sometimes while wearing neon colors it makes me feel a little bit scene lol :). Its funny how people these days pick at people for microscopic things such as wearing a certain color nail polish instead of worrying about themselves! If u like the black nail polish, then you should definately wear it. And if you wear it again and someone calls you goth or emo you should say ';You keep talking. I'm not listening. How weird is that?';( look confused, shake your head then walk away. ) Black nail polish is a BIG fashion statement!If you wear black nail polish, does it make you look goth?
They are idiots. Goth is where you wear all black not just black nail polish. I wear it and I'm never called a goth. I wear other colors besides black though. If they say that again just tell them that to be goth you have to wear all black and have caked on makeup. If I was a goth I wouldn't be wearing (what ever color you are wearing)
Its definately not just for goths, the people in your school must be stupid. Anyone can wear black nail polish, just as long as your nails are not really long.





However seeing as its summer, perhaps you could wear some brighter colours, eg pink, red.
well if it were me that you were worried about, i wouldn't think you were goth. i'd think you just want them black and end of story. but...other ppl will think it yeah. unless its your toenails. for some reason its all okay when its your toenails. dont do it to ur fingernails.
no it doesnt
I got the same response when I wore it too. I don't think it makes you look goth. In order to look goth, you'd have to go a lot further and change your hair and clothes. Black nail polish looks cute anyways!
No! In fact if you wear black toenail polish guys will be drooling over your feet! I read that in Mens Health. 90% of guys surveyed have a foot fetish for black toenail polish!
I painted them black for the first time last week it looks cool; But it is kinda gothicy. But im not in school im so not goth its fashionable if you don't wear it to school = )
I am no where near goth and I wear black nailpolish! You are right it is a fashion statement! I don't care what people think they tell me I look gothic too..... Just ignore them! =P Hope this helps!
goth means u dress ALL black not just ur nails lol


mine??


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090622135909AAoIv8n
nope, it does not make u look goth, unless u wear dark colored clothes. other than that no. they dont know what the heckk they talking about
It's very modern. Screw those losers.
not always it depends om how far you go with the black
i love black nail polish





there jealous

No comments:

Post a Comment