Sunday, February 7, 2010

Do you think black nail polish looks cute?

And what is the best brand? Please don't say OPI, they are soooo expensive!Do you think black nail polish looks cute?
It really depends on skin tone, if you're pale, it looks AMAZING.


--and Wet'n'Wild is the best I've had so far (:Do you think black nail polish looks cute?
Of course.... may look goth if you have a lot of black. Either way! I like black nail polish. I know that you said no OPI but OPI is the best! Try that Nicole nail polish, you can purchase it at Meijer.


Good luck!
i love itt


the chanel one is amazingly pretty but also amazingly expensivee


but the wet n' wild one works pretty good for basic black and its only $1 at walmart haha


:)
I don't like it that much and find it a bit dark for my taste, but that's just me. I prefer a dark blue. My favorite is from Urban Outfitters and is only like five dollars.
i think it depends on what kind of nails you have. My nails are long so it doesnt look that good. but if you have short and square nails i think it looks very cute and it isnt goth
Yes, plus my sister lives in England and she said its really in style and what is usually in style there come over here a couple of months later
its EXTREMELY CUTE!


nad it can go with anything!
nopee. its so ew. and dark. can't you pick something bright and colorful?
lol well all good nail polish is expenisve why dont you Revolon





there good.
I love black nail polish :D


Well I've only tried one brand, Rimmel London and it works great for me (:
yes its cute it looks good with lots of outfits and try NYC
I hate it.
yes


try cheaper brands like maybelline, wet n wild, NYC etc...
yes and sally hansen works good
yeah





idk
on select people yeah!
no i don't like it it looks stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment