Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My toe nail is black inside how do i get rid of that black thing under my toe nail?

my toe nail is black i want to get rid of that black thing.My toe nail is black inside how do i get rid of that black thing under my toe nail?
sounds like a bruse, if not, use nailpolish the colour of ur other toes. My friends had that once with his li'l finger, the nail fell off (eww!!) but the bruse went away, and a new nail grew back.My toe nail is black inside how do i get rid of that black thing under my toe nail?
if you are a running a lot then you should not run till it heal's up.





http://running.lifetips.com/ti鈥?/a>

Report Abuse



I am 5 months into growing my new toenail. It must be bruised and it will fall off eventually. It takes several months for the new one to grow in completely. Just watch for infections, if this occurs you will need an antibiotic. There is no reason to lose a toe over this!!!
Sorry, you'll just have to wait 6-8 weeks for it to grow on out to the end.





probably a ';blood blister'; or something.
When the toe nail is black inside that means you will get a new toe nail the black is a bad toe nail and when it fill off you will get a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment