Thursday, February 11, 2010

Do you like black nail polish?

I used it for the first time and it looks pretty nice, I dress girly but the black looks great what do you think of it?Do you like black nail polish?
i lov it :) it maks me seem a lil rebel when i wear itDo you like black nail polish?
Black nail polish is wicked cute. And personally, I think it only looks good with girly clothing, because it makes your nails kind of pop. Unlike if you were things like darker colors.





Are your nails long (not wicked long, though)? That'd look really good! (:
I lovee black nail polish during winter


and around now summertime i love


a nude color


a bright fluo pink(nicee with freshly tanned skin)


even some polishes with white undertones





:)
Yup, love the stuff. I play guitar so if I don't wear nail polish it wears my actual nails right down to the nail bed, black goes with everything!
yeah i love it.


its really fashionable, but looks kind of bad when it gets chipped, so use a more expensive longer lasting one :)
I admit it, I am older and I think black fingernail polish looks dreadful!
I love black nail polish , I have it on now XD anyway yeh it's great
i think black nail polish is AWESOME!!
I LOVE black nail polish!! Plus it goes with just about anything that you wear. I recommend you keep wearing it!
I like it. Me and my best friend only use it when we are depressed though. or with a CUUUTE black shirt outfit..
I like it.
i love it... its so edgey





i actually juts painted my nails black like 15 minutes ago

No comments:

Post a Comment