Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Does black nail polish look good with silver rhinestones on it?

I want my nails to look good and match all my out fits.I never wore nail polish and I was wondering if that would look cute?Does black nail polish look good with silver rhinestones on it?
...in my opinion...no...black nail polish speaks loudly as it is and looks trendy and will match with any outfit, but if you put the silver rhinestones on it it'll look like you're trying too hard and it may come off as trashy...stick with the black only, but cute and trendy and not over the topDoes black nail polish look good with silver rhinestones on it?
yea it would be edgy diff and cute
no just ghetto
it would look cute maybe if you put just one rhinestone in the center of each nail...or maybe just one rhinestone on each of your middle fingers...that way your hands aren't all ';blinged'; out...rhinestones with black polish on toes looks super cute too! especially if the big toes have rhinestones lining the tip, and one rhinestone on the rest of the toes...good luck!
no i wouldn't.


it would look trashy and not attractive.



yep

No comments:

Post a Comment