Thursday, February 11, 2010

How many bottles of black nail polish are sold a year?!?

I mean, seriously! With all these kids deciding that they're ';emo'; or ';goth'; or ';punk';, how many of 'em buy black nail polish just to ';fit in';???





*sorry if this offends anyone, just my opinion...*How many bottles of black nail polish are sold a year?!?
some people use permanent marker.How many bottles of black nail polish are sold a year?!?
lmao.....I can't stand kids that try to be Gothic....especially since they don't know much about it except for knowing that they wear black clothes.
lmao you got jokes!
Billions
=/


wtf.








labels are a no no anyway.


and you DO KNOW that other people wear black finger nail polish, right.
Well I wear black nail polish and I certainly am not ';emo'; or whatever other labels you've named...Why can't people just wear it because its what they like? I know thats why I wear it!





And it goes well with everything =) You should try it! Pay no mind to the labels
its sold everyday, like all the color shades of the other nail polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment