Sunday, February 7, 2010

Guys with feet fetishes: What do you think of black nail polish?

Like black toe nails?





Is that sexy?Guys with feet fetishes: What do you think of black nail polish?
Personally, I tend to prefer more metallic colors--dark red, dark blue, or something of that sort.





I will state that I would probably find black toenail polish to be sexy if it was part of a general goth/emo/scene look, but otherwise, probably not particularly.





However, foot fetishism is like anything else--people have different tastes. I'm sure there are some foot fetishists who prefer black toenail polish over all other colors.





And, honestly, the color of toenail polish is not particularly important. There are lots of other things that I appreciate more when it comes to a pair of feet.





The sexiest feet I've ever seen maybe weren't that attractive in the abstract, but they happened to be attached to women I was in love with.Guys with feet fetishes: What do you think of black nail polish?
I'm not a guy, but I can tell you what they like. And yes, they like black nail polish. They like well manicured, well taken care of feet and toes, and finger nails. Shaved legs. Nice and soft. Put on lots of nice smelling lotion to make your body like silk, and smell good. Guys love when you smell good, and when you're nice and soft. It drives them crazy.


Nothing worse than hairy legs and armpits and a stinky you know what.


Thats a no no.


Maintenance girls. Good maintenance. I'm 56 and have guys in their 20's interested. It doesn't take much, and I'm not wealthy. Also, I know its been raining like for the past 99 weeks, and I don't believe in tanning beds. But what I do believe in, is indoor self-tanning creams. The spray is really good. I spray it on my legs and people ask me where I've gotten such a great tan. It's fake. But makes my legs look tan, 20 years younger, soft, and silky, and sexy. Also, always ALWAYS wear polish on your toes. Don't think in my life I went a day without it. Nice, sexy shoes. No clunky, ugly shoes. Shoes that compliment your feet and legs. Open shoes, shoes that make your leg look sexy. Got it?
i dont know why people have foot fetishes but if i had to choose i think bright colors


with high heels haha jpjp bright colors tho
definetly
Yes it is......
no,


red, pink or natural does it for me

No comments:

Post a Comment