Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Are you supposed to put on clear nail polish on your nails before putting on black nail polish?

cuz I heard that black nail polish stains your nailsAre you supposed to put on clear nail polish on your nails before putting on black nail polish?
Yup. My sister did it with bright blue on her toenails. They were blue for a looooong time.Are you supposed to put on clear nail polish on your nails before putting on black nail polish?
No, you should do that after, it will make it look more glossy.
yes if you don't want your nails to turn yellow. or u can use a base paint first...and clear after serves as a good top coat also
Yes. You can use plain old clear nail polish or a clear base coat. I recommend using a base coat as it protects your nails from staining AND lets whatever color you use go on more smoothly. Don't forget to use a top coat. It will make your nail polish last longer and give your nails that pretty glossy finish. :)
A clear base coat will make it so that the polish goes on smoother and that the black doesn't yellow (or stain) your nails. I use OPI Natural Nail Base Coat. It's work pretty well. Don't glop the polish on your nails, but use one thin, smooth layer. Let the base coat dry before you put on your main color. After you paint your main color, let it dry. Then you can put some of the base coat (or a top coat if you have one over the black to make it shinier and last longer.


I hope I helped!
here's what I'd do, BLACK NAIL POLISH IS EMO/GOTH/SCENE I hate it! no affence But I think u would be best off with just a clear coat nuthin else on it
use a base coat %26amp; a top coat.





I use a base coat %26amp; my nail still turns yellow from blue polish.
doing it before would make it easyer to remove and after would keep it from chipping
That is what I do. If you leave dark polish on your nails without protection, you can get a stain. Trust me, it happened on my pink toe. LOL! Anyway, if you do that, the polish will look smoother.


:)





It will be similar to this, only a dark shade instead- http://www.modnet.com.au/~firefrog/webph鈥?/a>





Put it on after too! Sometimes when I don't do that, the nail polish chips off and looks really bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment