Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How can I make black nail polish?

what colors should i mix?? thanks!How can I make black nail polish?
A black permanent marker and a top coat of clear..





I would just buy a bottle of black if your wanting it to look nice.How can I make black nail polish?
actually .. if you mix a bunch of colors together


you might get a dark brown, but not black.


you can try but it wont look black


or good either .. its better to buy ready..(( my opinion ))


but you can try this





1 Cyan + 1 Magenta + 1 Yellow = 3 Black





HOPE I HELPED !!
You cannot mix black I'm afraid =( If you put lots of colours together you will just get brown. You'll need to buy some black nail varnish (it's only a couple of quid)
try black and........black
i recommend just buying black nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment