Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What do you think of the new black nail polish trend?

its not new but even when it came out 5 yrs ago it sucked then it sucks nowWhat do you think of the new black nail polish trend?
though i'm not much in fashion industry, i have a feeling that the trend of using black nail polish somewhat is a kind of rebellion appeal. it may or may not suit one's physical appearance but it definately is a mirror of one's perception of the community living.What do you think of the new black nail polish trend?
Its OK
It's pretty.
It couldn't be me.
its not good
cool
It's not new, but I like it. It's basically the only color polish I'll wear.
I'm not sure, what do you guys think f black nail polish? ... Try something new and you might even look a little 'this minute' I like slightly chipped nails ...


鈥淲hat鈥檚 your thoughts on black nail polish, all the stars seem to be wearing it鈥?... If you鈥檙e doing it because you think the latest trends will impress us ... ahh isn't it ??
What is new abt it? Goth ppl have been using it for yrs
not for me..
it's just nail polish. no biggie. i wear it.
i love a women in black,but hell i love all women,lol
It's whatever...I really don't care what people wear.
i love black nail polish-it kinda goes with everything,unless you dress completely opposite of black.
it's been around for a long time and it is horrible.
I don't like it.
Hehe new.... Thats funny. Think its been and gone a couple of times.
It's ok My son even did his! Crazy kid!
Black nail polish is attractive but in my eyes not nice looking.


I prefer dark red for a white -skin hand.Or other colours.
New? People have worn black nail polish since the 50's, if not earlier!
it's very cool.
It goes well with black lipstick...........they're both ugly as sin.
It's not exactly new, people have been wearing black nail polish since the 70's....





And I wear it sometimes, it's just nail polish.
There are so many black happenings around the world both man made wars, natural disasters like psunami who needs black nail polish to furthur depresss oneself no THANK YOU.
Personally I don't like it.
don't like goth
if it suits you and fits you well, not bad but if it doesn't...don't even dare
its pretty tight i did it like a year ago but it made me look kinda goth so its up to u
its ausumn

No comments:

Post a Comment