Thursday, February 11, 2010

What do you think of black nail polish?

Is it too gothic-looking? Or is it cute?What do you think of black nail polish?
I personally don't care for it. If someone likes it and wants to wear it, I say go for it.What do you think of black nail polish?
metal.
i personally dont think its gothic looking but sum other weird ppl do, but sometimes i have solid black and then some small white design on top of that, for example, one time i did domino designs where on my pinky i had 1 dot and then my ring finger had 2 and so on...little designs like that...it matches with everything and definetly doesnt look gothic...hope i helped...
It's definately cute if you had some design on it otherwise its goth...and thats not good!





I would put a jewel or a flower to girly it up...good luck!!
i like it and im not ';gothic looking'; its cute.
i like it and it's not gothic.
It depends how it is done and what type of hands and nails it's on. If it's on short nails then it can look a bit on the Punk side. If the nails are slightly longer then it looks more on the Goth side (nothing wrong with that, unless you're scared of being called one). And if they're long, where there is 1/4'; or more of white nail growth then they look a bit on the Drag side. If they're done nicely then yes they look cute. If you're pairing it with black or darker colored outfits it looks sophisticated.





whuz007...I'm over 20 and still wear it.





aRi...If you're doing some type of girl design on it then of course it's not going to look Goth. And you don't need just black nails for a Goth manicure. You can do purple, dark blue or a deep red. Black is not the only shade.
It can work. =]


Depends on your outfit, I think.
It's really cute for short nails. Just make sure they're never chipped. No matter what color you're wearing, chipped is not cute. I've seen a girl on The Hills always wearing little black fingernails with every outfit she wears, so it definitely doesn't make you look Gothic, now a days. =)
i think it can look good but only when you have a bit of a tan, and keep the nails very short. like lindsay lohan!
its cute it just looks bad when it chips
I like black nailpolish,I wear it all the time.
I like it and I'm not gothic I love the color black and I think it looks great.... I get black tips instead of white all the time when I get my nails done
it can be both. it mainly depends on the person wearing it and the clothes they wear with it.


example of cute: lauren conrad....


http://celebslam.buzznet.com/wp-content/鈥?/a>


look close at her nails they are black


example of gothic: i think you know what that looks like : ]
it's cute. even if you're not going for a punk look.. it still goes with everything. i'd choose the black over a neon pink anyday.
i think its cute!!


just dont do the combo of both nails and toes. do like black nails and french manicure toes or like the other way around.


:D
It's for weirdos.
Love it! Depends on what you wear with it(as in don't wear all black, lol). Cute, cute cute.
I think its out of style now but it was only in for like one month but if you want to wear it I say go for it but dont wear a lot of dark colors all the time because then people will label you... sad but that is the truth in most places!! I think that all dark is gothic looking but pink is a cute arvil lavegine sort of look which ROCKS!
OK if you're a teenager. 20 and over NO.

No comments:

Post a Comment