Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Should I wear black nail polish with my black outfit tonight?

no black. ewww.Should I wear black nail polish with my black outfit tonight?
black is awesome but it might be a lil overbearing with your outfit. try burgendy, teal, or silver instead! :) hope it helped!Should I wear black nail polish with my black outfit tonight?
Black nail polish with a black outfit sort of screams out goth....I think you should try silver, gold, pink or if your shoes/jacket/accessories arent black use the same colour as them.
no. you should get like a french manicure or put on a clear coat. if you put on like purple or pink the colors wouldn't look good. I would stick to clear or a french or sparkley
I think a bright pink would be cute with the contrast of the black! (:
personally i love balck nail polish=]]


but maybe not with an all black outfit..


try hot pink%26lt;3
No! Black nail polish is never flattering. If you must have a color try a light pink or tan.
black nail varnish makes your fingers look stubby. Plus with a black outfit youd look well gothhicc lol
Red.





Its an amazing colour to go with a black outfit!
no. too intense
i think u shud put grey,silver,or purple..instead
  • myspace generators
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment