Thursday, February 11, 2010

Get black nail polish completely off?

ok so i painted my nails black and didnt use a base coat.. :/





um ok so all in my cuticles its black and my nails are still a little tinted.


anyone know what to do? i want it completely off! HELP!Get black nail polish completely off?
My sister uses black nail polish all the time. Nail polish remover and q tips works fine for her.Get black nail polish completely off?
painy over it maybe with a nude or ligh pink color then when the new shade comes off the black will probably be gone good luck :)
Just spend the few bucks on nail polish remover.
sometimes with nail polish remover the cotton ball turns black


and wen u get to a new nail


it makes the nail dark





so flip over the cotton ball or get a new cotton ball
If nail polish doesnt get it off use paint thinner. I worked at a paint store and i would always get it on me and it would take my polish off too...
nail polish remover with acetone.


not hard to find, and not more expensive.
get some professional pure acetone at the paint store and take cotton and scrub the nail beds. if it still does not come off then you need to buff your nails. that should do it
first try to chip it off. if that doesn't work use a q tip...saturate it in polish remover so it's literally dripping. then work at it. you'll go through quite a few, but last time this happened to me, it worked well.
nail polish remover............
ever think of using polish remover?

No comments:

Post a Comment