Thursday, February 11, 2010

Is black nail polish on girls a turn off?

i'm not emo or anything and iknow black nail polish is in so i wear it constantly. a few minutes ago my twin brother told me it's a huge turn off for guys. is this true?Is black nail polish on girls a turn off?
no...the color of your nails wont matter to guys.. i wear it all the time and i have plenty of guy friends and a boyfriend.Is black nail polish on girls a turn off?
Um..


Some boys wont care but others would. They shouldn't care but for some stupid reason some boys do. But most just care about your personalityl. You can wear Black Nail Polish with a Pink or any bright color design. I only wear Black Nail Polish with Designs. Like near Halloween, I got my nails done. I had a Pink Skull on one, a yellow bat on another and many other colors (1 different color for each finger). It's not really a huge turn off. Well some boys might think your emo if you wear it all the time with no other colors! Like if you wear a black outfit with black nail polish, they might think your goth or emo or whatever... Lol....
haha well first of all most guys aren't observant enough to notice a girl's nail polish color.


and second of all i think it looks cute just as long as you're not wearing black because then you might look emo.


i saw lauren on the hills wear it and i just bought myself some black nail polish a few weeks ago although i havent used it...yet.
for some guys it is..like that guys of anti emo and all this...the emo/goth/metallica guys will love it


i'm an emo girl..and i'll tell u wht i'm doing....?


1nail black 1other blue,red,or pink,1nail black..and so on.... :D i know it sounds weird but my bf loves it%26amp;his%26amp;my friends likes it 2..
As long as its a clean smooth application. Not chip and smudge everywhere.


I wear alot of black and close to black colors. I don't see any guys staying away from me, I actually get comments because its suits me, if its suits you then stick with it.
lol no way. and it comes off anyway. most boys that you date would like you for your personality and how you dress. have you ever heard of a girl getting rejected because of black nail polish?
Umm..no.ALot of boys like it.And it goes good with anything.Its the type he is.Don`t worry.Alot of guys like it.
well if ur not wearing black its fine but i wear all black black nail polish and black eyeliner.. thats a turn off but just nail polish is fine
It's fine on fingers %26amp; toes. Anywhere else is unattractive.
no.


i love black nails. %26lt;3


and a guy wouldnt not date you because of your nail polish.
  • myspace generators
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment