Thursday, February 11, 2010

What's the best brand of black nail polish should i buy?

one that doesn't get thick after applying one coat then the second coat. one that isn't is so expensive.What's the best brand of black nail polish should i buy?
I think I have Wet and Wild or something like that..it works good.


Don't get the Hot Topic kind, it gets gloopy really fast. Morbid isn't a really good makeup brand for the most part anyway.What's the best brand of black nail polish should i buy?
stargazer
CHANEL has this amazing black nail polish that I am a stylist for my mother company and I give this as a gift to all of my young hot clients who love to stay in style and look amazing with a hot trend like black nail polish!
Chanel-$19
If you want it to be nice and if you want it to not come out thick and goopy. And if you want it to last a long time.





buy Chanel Noir.





I love it.
MAC's Nocturnal


its 10$
ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment