Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do you like the new black nail polish?

I just bought the cutest Halloween polish set from OPI. It has black, orange, green, white polish and stickers!! Black polish looks awesome with little crystals stuck on.How do you like the new black nail polish?
good and prettyHow do you like the new black nail polish?
IT WAS UGLY BACK IN THE 80'S and it is still ugly now ...like most fashion trends its nothing new it just comes back again


I'm not a fan of madonna but she wore also black nail polish back in her ';material girl days as well


sorry Goths have been wearing it for awhile too
I hate it when people wear it only balck but I'll wear it with hot pink going back and forth... (B,P,B,P,B,P,B,P,B,P)
im indifferent
im wierd, i lov eblack every thing black
the worst color u could put on your nails
ewww
i use black nail polish alot.im not gothic but i do
i dont like it that much..
ITS NOT THAT NEW, BLACK NAIL POLISH HAS BEEN AROUND LONGER THAN I CAN REMEMBER.
i think it makes girls hands look ugly-colors brightien them up
its UGLY!!
black nail polish is ugly..
black nail polish,new? I like blackberry better.
I think the new black nail polish is stylish but its starting to be a trend. I think if it's not overused and is worn with an outfit that would compliment it like a sparkle blue dress or a preppy pink outfit then it would be great. Definitely not for every day though.
can't tell. i don't know what it llooks like
its stupid. might as well go goth if you want that look. pretty lame
I think it's great for Halloween, otherwise , NO!
well its not ';new';





and no i dont like it.
i like it.


but its a pain to get off lol


it smears on your fingers


and blahh. haha.
It's part of some people's style but I'm not really into it.
My daughter has used black nail polish for the last 15 years and loved it.
Black's too dark for me
Noooooooooooo. As a guy, i think it's ugly. It like it's telling me, ';Let me bite your neck';. Vampire never was a very good look.
How is black nail polish ';new';?
yuck. black nailpolish is disgusting. it makes all your cuiticals noticiable because of how black the polish is. black nail polish is disgusting. i would never wear it.
  • myspace generators
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment