Thursday, February 11, 2010

Is black nail varnish gothic or fashionable?

i am a very girlie girl and i am 2 minded about getting black nail varnish iv seen it on celebrities and i think it looks nice but not sure if it would suit me.Is black nail varnish gothic or fashionable?
I'm a girly girl as well and I do wear black polish. BUT I only wear it on my toes. I won't wear it on my fingernails because then I think it is a bit harsh. The trick with that is if you prefer the look of a dark polish, just use something like a burgundy or a dark brown on your fingers. It's still fashionable, just a little less harsh. Is black nail varnish gothic or fashionable?
It can be either. Gothic people wear black nail polish, but it is considered fashionable now too. I wear black nail polish and I'm neither gothic nor fashionable.
opinions differ but i think it comes across as gothic... not befitting for a girly girl image
if you're girly then i wouldn't do it but its not gothic it is fashionable...but not for barbie girls. you will look like a poser...
i have my nails painted black right now!!


i love them. guys at my school always ask if im emo or goth but they know im not








their toatallly fashionable!!
same here


my nails are extremely long and i wanna paint em black but im afraid it wont look cute





try burgundy or dark purple, i've seen lauren conrad wear em
You could paint your toe nails with it and see it if would suite you. Its kinda gothicy.
There is no nail color that is any worse than black. It is ugly...
well i love to paint my nails black.


idk why but it always makes me feel calmer afterwards.
it can be gothic but it doesnt have to be. i love black nail polish!
both

No comments:

Post a Comment