Thursday, February 11, 2010

Anyone think black nail polish is hot or just an emo/punk/goth fad?

personally, i think its hot, me and my friends wear it, and we are normal. We are the future contestants of America's next top model.Anyone think black nail polish is hot or just an emo/punk/goth fad?
i see alot of ppl wearing it so i guess its in!!Anyone think black nail polish is hot or just an emo/punk/goth fad?
i personally think bright green nail polish is cool





i get compliments and it loos soo cute





it rele makes u stand out (if u dot like standing out, dont waer it)
I personally do think it can look emo at sometimes. but if your diggin the black nail polish, go for a new twist on a french manicure, and instead of having white tips... go for black! its very cool and very mod.
I LOVE BLACK NAIL POLISH!!! when I wear black nail polish people are like are you goth and am like no I still wear my black nail polish I don't care what people say and I don't think it's a fad anyone can wear black nail polish weather you goth or not =]





((HUGS))
I like black toe nail polish with fishnets. That will get me to bothering you all day long.
I think its hot also, and if it looks good on you and you like it, who cares what anyone else thinks!!
I've liked it, and it's better now that it's more of a fashion thing rather than a goth/punk/emo. I rarely wear it alone, though. I like to paint my nails black, and layer colors on top or sheers with glitter (Gold Glitter Polish over Black Nail...Oh yes.) I also like to go the nail salon and get a black French manicure or black nails with colored tips.





Beware of Tyra, she will scrap you like she does designer outfits and have no shame.
i used to wear it but i WAS goth i still like it though i think its hot but i wont wear it lol
the emo/punk/goth thing is all a sterotype, if you like it go for it ! be yourself [:
its INNN not emo black nail polish is signature look for chanel for few seasons now very CHIC
Don't just wear the same old monochromatic black color. Mix it up with designs, with the most basic Black/French Manicure tips, diagonal stripes, Black/Silver French Manicure tips, multi-colored stars, etc. Get creative!!
I personaly absoloutley HATE black nail polish- No offence. I think it is totally emo and it doesn't look good on people who wear normal colours.





Sorry about being rude i just feel very very very very very strongly on this issue and have no idea why ppl like it.





Soz


Sarah XOX
though i doubt your the future of ANTM, I must agree with you on the whole ';black nail polish is hot'; thing.





It's chic.


It's cute.


And it goes with everything.





:)
It can be extremely sophisticated.





... however, it depends on the outfit!





If your just a tee-shirt and pants kinda person, then no... it looks bad.





But if you dress up a lot and wear accessories ... yeah, go for it. Just make sure to do touch-ups daily. Chipping black polish, not so good.





Hope I helped! =]
  • myspace generators
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment