Thursday, February 11, 2010

Would you let your 13 year old daughter have on black nail polish in school ?

I would not allow my daughter to wear black nail polish at any age, any time, or any where.Would you let your 13 year old daughter have on black nail polish in school ?
Why not. You can't control how she dresses. The more you try to control it, the more she will want to rebel. As mentioned, black is very ';in';. It may be more of a style thing than a personality thing. I know a lot of 'goths' or 'emos' who are all like, ';ooohhh my life sucks'; and talk lots about death and suicidle, but the majority of kids that dress like that are just regular teenagers who work and do their homework. They just want to feel ';in';.Would you let your 13 year old daughter have on black nail polish in school ?
i take it your her dad right?


my dad is the exact same way


its NAIL POLISH! i am sorry if


you think it is like a horrible color


but really my dad is just like this he


does not want me to wear it. its


crazy i do it any way i would just let


her other wise she is going to do it behind


your back or she is going to do something worse.
yes, my brother was a gothic kid in highschool. He is grown out of it now and in the army. He always told me the more our parents tried to stop him from dressing differently the more he would dress differently. plus maybe she will become a catcher or a guitarist. i hear they like to paint their nails black
Yes, I painted my 10 year olds nails black last night. My husband tried to paint one hand and my daughter told him we needed to work on his painting skills.
I think 13 might still be a little young but I'm not sure. I don't see any problem with whatever the color is, is black suppose to be bad or something?
black nail polish is in right now, it goes with everything, if you chose to let your daughter paint her nails then i see nothing wrong with black polish
Yeah,it's just nail polish. As long as the school doesn't have issues with certain colors,then whatever.
At 13 I'd say she's old enough that she can wear nail polish. I have no problems with black.
yes.


i happen to have black nail polish on right now, myself. my daughter is 13, and so does she.
Yes. It would not bother me. Part of her individuality, I suppose.
of course. children will follow fads. just make sure she doesn't go into a self mutilation goth stage.
If she wants to wear ugly nail polish, more power to her!





It's gross.
Ya. Why? It isn't goth. There just colors.
Yes, but only if this is ok with the school.I would check out the schools policy!
Sure - stylish.
Yes of course, there's nothing wrong with that x
sure why not? its just nail polish, not like it's a shank or a gun!
As long as it wasn't against school rules, I don't see why not.
Sure, why not?





All the best.
Yes :-)
of course!


why would you even ask a question like this??
no, I would not let my daughter wear nail polish on her fingernails at all anyhow. Perhaps a light color when she wants but not black.


She would have it ragged and scrapped off in 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment