Sunday, February 7, 2010

What's your 1st impression on black nail polish?

I want to paint my nails black for Halloween, the nail polish i have is called Russian Navy Blue from O.P.I It's reallly dark and it looks like black with a little bit of purple in it. I also have reg. black. I'm not emo juss wearing it for Halloween





What color do u think is better r.n.b. or reg. black?


What think of me even wearing black nail polish for Halloween?What's your 1st impression on black nail polish?
On a regular basis, just say no to black nail polish is my opinion. For halloween I think it's OK, just make sure you base coat your nails first so you don't discolor them if you end up leaving it on for too long. What's your 1st impression on black nail polish?
It would be great! I suggest that you grow out your nails a little, not too long but not short. About half a centimeter from your fingers (did that make sense?), and have them nice, clean and filed. They would not look just great for Halloween, but all the time (I find black nails that are taken well care of elegant!).
i think its cute





answer mines please 鈾?a href=''http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AsQqm1bTtTOFySFO2rvHJTXsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080927125947AANJ1hu''>http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
black is okay for halloween :)


and the OPI shade sounds really cute for other times



black is good for when ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hells ya!!!!! :D
  • myspace generators
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment