Thursday, February 11, 2010

Is black nail polish considered goth?

I just painted my nails black, but I am not gothic or emo. It's cool right?Is black nail polish considered goth?
nah. :]


i see SOOO many people wearing black nail polish nowadays.Is black nail polish considered goth?
yea like all the ';popular'; girls in my school (the girls that wear stuff like abercrombie and hollister) wear black nail polish. just try not to wear anythng that may pass off as goth while your wearing black nailpolish; dont wanna gve people the wrong idea... i think im painting my nails black for the first day of school
Not at all.





Some people however do get the wrong impression.


I painted my nails black a week ago, and I had an orientation the next day.





A girl from my homeroom class that I started to know fairly well told me, ';I thought you were emo because of your nail polish.';
Exactly, like the person said before me, some people can't pull it off. Like I can't, but because I have really tan skin haha.





But if you can pull it off, of course you won't look goth! :)


I think it looks pretty classy and sophisticated actually, i love it! I wish I could pull it off. Lol.
it depends what you wear it with and your attitude. it will only look ';goth'; if you wear all black, and act like a ';goth';. but it can be really cute, and stylish, if you just wear it with your normal clothes.
That's weird. I just did too. Yeah; I think it's cool. At first, I thought it was weird to paint my nails black, because I thought it was goth or whatever, but I'm loving having my nails black ;)
black nails have been going around in the ';mainstream'; fashion for like 1 year+. no it's not goth if you're not goth, but a lot of people can't pull off the look.
Girly girls can pull off black, otherwise yeah it looks goth.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
it is not goth! Tons of people do it,( who aren't goth/emo)


I still do it! and i know ton's of preps who do it too!
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Of course not! I've seen Lauren Conrad wear it. I wish I could wear black nail polish, my mom thinks I'll look emo if I do. xD
the simple answer yes it is but the whole picture is if you like it dont worry abut anyone else (except parents if your under 18)
I think it's cute. I just had black on yesterday lol


It's totally cool, and doesn't mean that you are goth or emo.


=)
if it's just yo nail polish dats black then na..it's good just don't wear all black and too much black eyeliner..
of course its ok. i mean, as long as u dont try dressing in ALL black, who cares (not that theres anything wrong with it)
No! It's so in style right now.


Rock on(:
it will look a little goth so try putting some silver sparkles or glitter on it:]
ya not gothic @ all...well it depends how you dress after that
noooo. not unless you wear all black


it kind of depends on what you


wear








hope i helped
No.... goth is so much more than nail polish. -______-;
no i wear it all the time and im defo not a goth!!
black looks cool (and evil too :D)


its nothing very strange abt it LOL!!
Depends.


Some people can't pull it off
um only if guys wear it i think

No comments:

Post a Comment