Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is black nail polish a sign of devil worshiping?

i bought some black nail polish from cvs adn my mom freaked. im not gothic .. im hollister and A%26amp;F, i like the black nail polish cause it is stylish.





do any of ur parents think like my mom..or any of u parents think like this alsoIs black nail polish a sign of devil worshiping?
My dad didn't like me wearing it but he accepted it. With my mom she was just about letting me express myself and the nail polish didn't bother her. Black nail polish is just another color of nail polish. It doesn't mean gothic or devil worshipping, it just means you like that color on your nails. I have worn the nail polish and black lipstick and black eyeliner before just because I wanted to and I am not gothic or a devil worshipper.Is black nail polish a sign of devil worshiping?
I have a 16 yo daughter. I have no problem with her wearing black nail polish. I buy her what ever color she wants. She also has her tongue pierced. I don't want to condone keeping things from your parents but as a child of very demanding and controling parents, sometimes being open with them is not possible.
i wear it cuz it freaks my parents out when they see my nails.
No actually, I see a lot of celebrities wearing it nowadays, and I'll have no problem with my girls wearing it when the time comes. It's just one of those trends you know. Plus, I'm not Christian anyways, so I don't believe in the devil.
No its not devillish. But my people think im crazy anyway even if i didnt use it. I lost it tho.
No. Thats just ridiculas! Tell your mum to take a chill pill!! I have no idea what you mean by hollister or a%26amp;f. But your mum probably just doesn't like the colour. My mum still doesn't like some of my nail polishes or hair colours and im 25 with my own kids. But i am my own person and so are you!!
I think it's stupid that preps ruin something for everyone else because they think it's stylish. No, it's not satanic, I'm a Christian and 6 of my nails are black. The rest are white if you're wondering. Sorry that I seem rude, but you're the same person who asked about fasting for 2 weeks, and that was very stupid.





I know you're not going to do it for the rest of your life, but you don't seem to understand that if you fast that way, you may look slimmer but as soon as you stop you gain it right back. You're setting yourself up for an eating disorder, and if I have to be mean to you to get you to change your mind, I will. You guys can give me all the thumbs down you want to, I don't feel bad for what I said. I'm not going to pretend it's okay just so I seem nice to everyone else.
my momma acts like that it is quite amusing to me though!
It's not the sign of devil worshiping it's a form of expression. My mom freaked when I was growing up and wanted to wear it but when I was 16 she decided I could wear it if I wanted to but not to special occasions or anything semi-formal.
Black nail polish is very in right now. Chanel's Black Satin nail polish is impossible to get because it's so popular!
no way i wear it all the timee!your fine hun im the same style as youu %26lt;3 xo
Yes I know I done the same thing and my mom freaked...I am a Hollister and AE girl too and I bought it because I liked it! I don't see why it is a big thing because I mean they know you are not gothic and you know! I don't see what is the big deal out of it either trust me it is just not your mom either!
no, just dont wear all black on days with that nail polish on
no but it is ugly.... i automatically think the girl is angry and sad when i see this. it's really not becoming on anyone.
My mom won't let me do that either.I tell her it's stylish and she thinks it's like goth type.
no, its a sign that those kind of people are poser
lol my grandma is ttly a nut about things like that!! I think its cute, and devil worshiping is mostly how you grow up and partly how people rebel about something that thier mothers or thier grandmothers cant stop! And unless ur a rebel don't worry!! : D

No comments:

Post a Comment